Tattoo Removal in Nepal
In recent years in Nepal tattoo has been a fashion statement. Many people who have tattoos either have it on spur of the moment or tattoos does not look same as they had anticipated. The removal of unwanted tattoos in Kathmandu was hard, difficult and expensive, but those things are of the past.
Laser Tattoo Removal results in the permanent removal or dramatic fading of unwanted tattoos.
Nepal Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Center offers treatments from the dual-wavelength laser (Q-switched 1064nm and 523nm). This highly advanced technology delivers clients greater levels of comfort and significantly fewer treatment sessions than most of all alternative tattoo removal devices. This revolutionary new laser tattoo removal technology quickly, safely and effectively removes a wide variety of tattoo colours.
Tattoos are permanent because the ink particles deposited in the skin are too large for the body to remove. Laser Tattoo Removal works by firing a very, short pulse of laser energy over the treatment area. This incredibly rapid pulse causes fragmentation of the ink particles within the skin, making them small enough for the body’s immune cells to carry away. Significant fading can been seen even after just few sessions.
This state of the art technology ensures treatments are incredibly fast. For example, a small tattoo (the size of a 2 rupees coin) would take approximately 5-6 seconds to treat.
Follow-up treatments are performed approximately every 4-10 weeks. The number of treatments required depends on the location and colour of the tattoo, as well as the overall health of the individual and their immune system. Most tattoos will require somewhere between 5-9 sessions.
This laser provides treatments that are far more comfortable than previous generations of laser tattoo removal machines. Anaesthetic cream is applied prior to treatment.
Following the treatment, patients can expect to experience some mild warmth and tingling in the area. Clients may notice some slight crusting and occasionally bruising. They will also notice fading and blurring of the tattoo lines.
We provide the service of tattoo removal but two methods. Laser and surgical. Depending on the tattoo location, its color and size the procedures can be chosen. We have multiple tattoo removal Lasers in Nepal, which performs great and has great outcome.Simple Tattoo can even be removed using tattoo removal cream which will be refereed by our senior Doctor. Patients from different parts of Nepal like Pokhera, Biratnagar, Butwal, Dharan , Hetuda, lalitpur, Bhaktpur, Jhapa come to us to remove tattoos .
We also provide the surgical excision of tattoos in kathmandu, which are performed by the best plastic surgeons in Nepal, so that the post surgical scar is minimal and can be well hidden.
What is laser tattoo removal ?
Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the easiest color to treat. Other colors can only be treated by selected lasers based upon the pigment color.
How many sessions do I need For laser tattoo removal?
The number of treatments you will need will depend on the age, size, and color(s) of your tattoo. The color of your skin, as well as how deep the tattoo pigment goes, will also affect the removal technique.
What is the process of laser tattoo removal?
In general, this is what you should expect during a laser tattoo removal session:
- You’ll be given a pair of protective eye shields.
- The technician will test your skin’s reaction to the laser to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
- A layer of anaesthetic cream will be applied on that treatment area. Depending on your pain threshold you might need two or three layers of an anaesthetic cream.
- The technician uses the laser to pass pulses of intense light through the top layers of your skin that will be absorbed by the tattoo pigment only.
- Immediately following the treatment, use an ice pack to soothe the treated area.
- You should also be sure it’s covered with sunblock when you’re outside.
Smaller tattoos will require fewer pulses while larger ones will need more to remove them. In either case, to completely get rid of a tattoo, it will take several treatments. After each visit, your tattoo should become progressively lighter.
What are the side effects of Laser tattoo removal?
Laser treatment is often safer than many other tattoo removal methods, such as excision, dermabrasion, or salabrasion because laser treatment selectively treats the pigment in the tattoo. And there are very few side effects. However, you should consider these factors in your decision:
- Your tattoo removal site is at risk for infection. And there is a slight chance that you will have a permanent scar.
- It’s unlikely that your tattoo will be completely removed. In many cases, certain colors may be more effectively removed than others. Blue and black tattoos, for example, respond well to laser treatment.
- You may end up with hypopigmentation, which means the skin that is treated is paler than the skin surrounding it. You could also have hyperpigmentation, which leaves the affected skin darker than the rest of your skin.
- Cosmetic tattoos like lip liner, eyeliner, and eyebrows may actually get darker after treatment. They do tend to fade with additional sessions.
NPCLC located at Dhobighat, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Nepal not only offers all these procedures under one roof. NPCLC also has beat team of Plastic and Cosmetic surgeons and it also provides all the procedures in most affordable and competitive price.
These types of procedures must be properly evaluated and surgical treatment should only be done by registered plastic and cosmetic surgeon for the best possible outcome. We at Nepal Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Center ( NPCLC) provide the best counselling and surgical as well as non surgical treatment. We have the largest and best registered and qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon of Nepal as well as multiple super speciality doctors and surgeons.
Our motto is Make Life Beautiful